2 a radioactive transuranic metallic element; produced by bombarding plutonium with helium nuclei [syn: curium, atomic number 96]
- Russian: см
CM, Cm, cM or cm may stand for:
- The Cross Movement, a Christian hip-hop group
- A Member of the Order of Canada, as the post-nominal letters "C.M."
- Apollo Command/Service Module (command module is one half)
- Cameroon, which has the ISO and FIPS country code "CM"
- Candidate Master, an international chess title
- Center of mass, the point at which an object's mass seems to be concentrated
- Certified Midwife
- Chelmsford, which has the British post code "CM"
- Chief minister, the elected head of government of a sub-national state
- Chirurgiae Magister, Master of Surgery, a degree conferred at the end of surgical specialty programs in Commonwealth countries; in prior times, was sometimes conferred along with the MD.see William Osler
- Correio da Manhã, a Portuguese daily newspaper
- Circular mil, a unit of area equal to the area of a circle with a diameter of one mil
- Commercial, it is used in the Japanese language as an acronym for a TV commercial
- CM Punk
- Common metre, an iambic metre consisting of four lines of length 8, 6, 8 and 6 syllables
- Computer Modern, the default family of typefaces used by the typesetting program TeX
- Condition Monitoring, the process of monitoring a parameter of condition in machinery, such that a significant change is indicative of a developing failure.
- Connection Machine, a series of supercomputers.
- Context menu, a pop-up menu in computer interfaces which can vary depending on the item selected.
- Cooking Mama, a video game released in 2006.
- Contract manufacturer, a company that manufactures items for other companies.
- Copa Airlines, which has the IATA airline designator "CM"
- Lazarists, also known as Congregatio Missionis, the Congregation of Priests of the Mission in the Roman Catholic Church
- Championship Manager, a popular football management sim game
- Crystal Meth
- C minor, a minor scale based on C, consisting of the pitches C, D, E-flat, F, G, A-flat, B-flat and C
- Coulomb-metre, SI unit of electrical dipole moment (symbol Cm).
- Curium, a synthetic chemical element with the symbol "Cm" and atomic number 96
- Pitching moment coefficient, the coefficient of a moment produced by a vertical force applied at a distance forward or aft from the aerodynamic center of the airfoil
- Cloverfield monster, a monster from movie "*Cloverfield".
- Centimorgan, a unit of recombinant frequency for measuring genetic linkage
cm in Belarusian (Tarashkevitsa): Cm
cm in Bulgarian: Cm
cm in German: CM
cm in Modern Greek (1453-): CM
cm in Esperanto: Cm
cm in French: CM
cm in Korean: CM
cm in Italian: CM
cm in Dutch: CM
cm in Japanese: CM (曖昧さ回避)
cm in Norwegian: CM
cm in Polish: Cm
cm in Portuguese: CM
cm in Kölsch: CM (Watt ėßß datt?)
cm in Russian: Cm
cm in Finnish: Cm
cm in Swedish: Cm
cm in Thai: CM
cm in Turkish: CM
cm in Chinese: CM